Thursday, September 18, 2008

Limbo

I'm feeling scared alot lately. Of what, you ask? Everything, life! We are in limbo right now and I hate it. We just don't know what's going to happen next. I want to go back to school and reduce my hours at work. Jeff's at a new job that has yet to engage him. I fear all my kids will remember of me is that "Mom was tired" or "Mom was at work". Let this be a lesson to all little ones mentioned in former posts...."Stay in School!". Don't put it off! The longer you do, the harder it is. I fear that family suppers of homemade chicken drumsticks are about to become a rarity around here for a while. Aren't they awesome?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think the little drum sticks who are holding the drum sticks are what's awesome!! miss those turkeys... tell avery to start a blog too... i'll read it everyday!!